- CASIE – proposed and drafted The CASIE Principles including the CASIE Privacy Principle – coined terms "clickstream" and "clickthrough"
- Interactive Alliance Advisory Council – created and led this ad hoc group during the pivotal mid-90s consisting of 19 top agencies, 25 top media companies, 17 leading research/software companies, and 6 industry associations
- Proposed cache-busting solution to Worldwide Web Consortium – led to services implementing that solution delivered by others
- Helped define how to tabulate adviews, unique visitors, clickthroughs, other industry standard Internet metrics with CASIE, IAB, ABCi, FAST
- NCM CEO was Keynote Speaker at IAB Formation Meeting
- Addressable Advertising Coalition – created and led this group of over 70 companies and organizations
- Advertising Research Foundation – NCM CEO, co-chair with Erwin Ephron of the ARF New Media Model Committee, charged with updating the ARF Model for comparing the advertising effectiveness of media.